viernes, 7 de mayo de 2010

This is my career

The career that I'm studing is physical therapy. The reason why I'm studying this career is because when I was a child generally I always went to doctors and physical therapists, so while I was growing up I started to like the work of the doctors and physical therapists.

But the person who I admired more was a physical therapist that saw me and my sister, she worked near my house in Iquique so when something happened to my bones or my sister's bones she always helped us... Not for free but it does not matter because she was a very nice person. That was one of the things that I admire in her , her sense of humor and the way that she always treated her patients.

I like the work of my dentist too I like the way that she treated her pacience and when I changed my denstist the guy who replaced her was very nice too.

I like the work of my dad too , he is a engeneer but the thing that I don't like is that he work seven days in the mine and he rest seven days with us so I can't see him whenever I want.

So the reason that took me to study this career was the way that the profesionals treat their patients because generally they always are very nice and seems to be very worried about them. Physical terapist are profesionals that you have to see more than one time so if they are nice people and really good on their work It's nice to see them and see your everyday progress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario